Tuesday, October 11, 2011

halloween weekend and a birthday.


                                                                               This past weekend i went to my grandmother camp because it was halloween up there. I went up with my aunt and two cousins and we met everyone esle there. it was such a good time. i love going up there because it is sooo peaceful. and the weather up there was beatiuful. it actually was PERFECT weather up there. i walked the whole thing. =]  the whole time too. i was soo proud of myself.


We also celbrated my cousins birthday. i cant believe how big she is getting. she not the little cousin that used to follow me around. but i do like hanging out with her. she is growing up to be a pretty awesome girl. =] she was abby from ncis and her brother was bumble bee from transformers.


No comments:

Post a Comment