Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{real} friendship has no end.

True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.


theses are just some quotes that i like that remind me of what a TRUE REAL friendship is. a friend that will ALWAYS be there for you, never walk out on you esp. when the hardest times hit your life. who knows your serects and you know she wont tell a soul. a friend that you know once you leave they are going to start talking about you behind your back.  or think you are crazy because of whatever reason.  that are there for you. support you through all the choices that you make in life. and dont walk away when you are having a hard time, and expect YOU to be there whenever they are falling apart.

i come to realize its not the number of friends i need, its that one FRIEND that has proven over and over that they actually care about ME for ME and not whatever reason. i was holding on to a friendship that we both knew was falling apart, but we still held on until i just broke and relized i can do better. i have those REAL friends. and SHE wasnt one of them!

i can say i have about two maybe three REAL true friends that i can count on and trust. that knows the real me. the inside me. that can read me like a book. and those are the friends that havent left myside.  thank you to those three. you know you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment