Friday, September 30, 2011

daddy little girl always


A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life. - Unknown
Tonight was such a special night for me. i saw my dad for the first time in like four years! I made eggplant parm for us for dinner and we just saw each other for a little bit and talked.  I cant begin to describe the feeling that i have inside. i feel like a little kid again see her daddy. and so much more, i spent so many years being angry with him, and not able to forgive him, but by the grace of God and the program i am able to Let Go and Let GOD.  i am able to say to myself, i will be ok if something happens, i wont let myself get hurt again. and i have a much better support system than i have ever in the past. I fully realized that he is human and he isnt perfect. and neither am i perfect. i just feel truelly blessed to have him back in my life. i have also come to believe that holding in hurt and pain doesnt do me any good. i know i thought i forgave and forgave him, but it wasnt until i saw him and completely 'buried' my forgivness of the hurt that i am able to move past the pain. when they tell you once you forgive that it releases you from and bonage, they are telling the truth... GOD is telling the truth. who would have thought that. i am and i will ALWAYS be daddys little girl. i wish i could explain to you the feelings i feel inside. i am almost scared to feel this way... this Happy. all i ever wanted to have in the last four to five years was my dad back in my life. and i am sooo scared i am going to lose him again.. sooo scared. but i pray to GOD about it.

Daddy*
i love you from the bottom of my heart. i wish i can begin to describe to you the feeling about having you back in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment