Friday, September 16, 2011

a little bit of this, and a little bit of that.

Okay, I really just need to not be so negitive. I am over it! As of today there will be a whole lot more postive thinking than negitive thinking. oh and a whole lot of graditdude.

With that being said, This weekend should be pretty amazing very busy, but amazing.
see for tonight, i want to make a very special romantic night with the love of my life. starting off with making a FANTASTIC romantic dinner for the both of us. Lemon chicken with mashed potatos and aspagus and hollidaish sauce.  for dessert i have ice cream [his fav. dessert ever.]
i am also planning on writing a letter to just tell him how much i love him and how much he means to mean.

than it will continue with cleaning the last closet in the apartment and organizing the bed room. we have to go to bed kinda early for tomorrow is a busy day...

I am going to my aunts house, watching my cousin soccer game [taking pictures.] and than going on my first trip of apple picking [and of course taking pictures.] this isnt our annual tradition when we take mateus.. that will be happening withing the next few weeks.. maybe next week.

than sunday i have a wedding i am photographing. =] i am soo excited for it. its only my second wedding. and i cant wait. =]  so this weekend is going to be a blast. and so many photo opps! I LOVE IT!!! 

oh and ps.... its beginning to feel ALOT like fall!!!!! and that means PUMPKIN FLAVOR and APPLE galore!!!! oh and trees changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment