Wednesday, September 28, 2011

you are such a 'biggest loser'



I Love this show sooo much! it helps me get modivated, i watch it and i see all these people just as heavey and obese like me- and they are kicking butt.. so why on earth cant i? right?? well not anymore.. i am starting my change of life well [monday] and i am NOT stopping this time! i cant and i wont! i have to much to live for...

here are some quotes from past challenges that i like to keep to keep me modvated.

Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!!" - Jillian

"The past does not define you, the present does." - Jillian
"This is where it matters the most. This is where lives are made, in these moments where you can choose whether or not to say "I can't" or "I can." It is a choice that will either make or break you for life." - Jillian

"Let's see, how can I describe the last chance workout,.......beatings, beatings, beatings, beatings, beatings, beatings, beatings, beatings,.....and when we're done with that,.....some more beatings!!!" - Jillian

"This is it. The train stops here. This is the last stop." - Jillian
"I know it's hard and I know it hurts. But you can do it." - Bob
"Don't lose sight of what you want! Don't lose sight of what your entitled too!" - Bob
"Is it worth it?" - Bob

"Well then just do it Joelle. Stop saying all these words, quit talking. I'm sick of just words, words, words, talk , talk, talk. Shut the f**k up! Just do it! Just stop talking and do it." - Bob

" I like to be sadistic. If they can get through the last chance workout, they can get through anything." - Bob


the bolded ones are the ones that really mean something to me. =]  so i rejoined my gym and i am learning to ask God each day to take off the obession that i have over achol and overeating.  in one of the sermon that i heard from James Macdonald, It was about choices and are you ready to make them, and to give god that choice and the power of choosing.. and this was what i chose.. to give God my all in losing weight and becoming healhier. i am just sick of looking in the mirror and wanting to run. i have only been back to the gym for 3 days, but its already making me feel confident in myself.

so along with the biggest loser, i am losing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment