Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bring Baby Lisa Home!



This is is in the news the last few days, and let me just tell you- i have never prayed so hard in my life for th return of this baby girl. i cant even begin to imange what this family must be going through. to go to put your daughter to sleep in her OWN crib and think she safe she in her HOME, to wake up and look and realize she NOT there.... it just breaks my heart.

Who can be sooo cold to go into someone house and TAKE someone esle baby. Like honestly... Does this person actually think that they will get away with it? and that too.. i pray to GOD she is still alive. and not lying dead somewhere. this is like from an episode of law and order svu... but its real life. it breaks my heart.

Baby Lisa, you are in my prayers and i praying you get to be with your mom and dad sooon. hang in there your mommy and daddy are looking hard for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment