Monday, October 3, 2011

and im down..



I am down 4.6 pounds as of yesterday! my offcial weigh in isnt until tomorrow actually- but i needed to know yesterday when i was at my moms house. so i figured it out that i was down 4.2 pounds. i am soo happy. it just goes to show you put in hard work, it will pay off. and man i am super stoked.. i am going to weigh myself tomorrow just cause i need to say that i did on the first day that i weighed myself. 

But ya today i worked out at the gym for an hour and a half! yup! it felt great! i am feeling great! i cant begin to describe how i feel. i not super skinny but i am losing it. and for the first time i am not doing weight watchers. i am doing this on my own. [im counting calories..] but i am able to say i am doing this on my own.

i am not giving up. i will not give up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment