Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bible study-every womans marriage; chap. 1 &2 {when hearts grow cold}

When hearts grow cold
Planting the seed.

1. I envison my future with my husband prior to my wedding day as a perfect marriage. I pictured i would be a mother of four, and we would be living in this a house that was my dream and have a dog lke my dog lucky. i never wanted it to be fighting and loud, for i grew up with that. and i just knew i didnt want that. i pictured my husband to be ONLY intrested in me, and i got along with my in laws and that my family would love him esp because of the way he loved me.

How is that true today? What is my reality of my marriage....
it pretty close to what i imanged it would be. [for the most part] I have that husband that love me and ONLY me, and my family absolutly ADORES him! and i really truely couldnt ask for a better husband than him, but here where its different- i never really put in to thought about how hard marriage and being in a relationship could be. its hard sometimes to combine both of our worlds together.. we arent living in a house yet, but we have the cutest apartment. we dont have children here on eath with us, we have 2 children in heaven and we dont have the dog, instead we have two cats that we love with all our hearts.

2. There have been plenty of times where changing my husband i felt like i needed to do... less video games, more time with me, help me around the apartment more... all this stuff that build and build up- and god has shown me so much.. mainly that i need to keep in check how i bring it about him. he has also shown me through the reading, that my tone towards him can bring him down and hurt him more than i may ever know.

3. Yes i truely beleive that the passion and joy will be reunited if we both take time and are willing to understand where the person is coming from, and for me to be able to handle the situation better.  because bottom line: we love each other soooo increbiable much. and that we really dont want to EVER walk away from each other. we dont beleive in the word divorce... so fighting to keep our marriage alive is very imporant to us.

4.ways that i can relate to my husband that make it more pleaseing to GOD, is to fully understand that my husband when he gets home from work after working a 8 in a half hour shift for US..[not him, US] that just maybe he needs a little down time to himself before i start the nagging on him. and i need to try and not nag so much... and if that include video games, or whatever that allow him to have half an hour before i ask anything from him. 

**second part to come.**

No comments:

Post a Comment