Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DEVOTED to YOU Backstreet Boys!!




SAFEST PLACE TO HIDE
BY: The BackStreet Boys
Yeah, yeah

It seems like yesterday when I said 'I do'
And after all this time my heart still burns for you
If you don’t know by now that you’re my only one
Then take a look inside me and watch my heart strings come undone

I know I promised you forever
Is there no stronger word I can use?
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You’re my safest place to hide

Can you see me? Here I am (here I am)
I need you like I needed you then
When I feel like giving up
I climb inside your heart and still find (you're my)
You’re my safest place to hide

You see colors no one else can see
In every breath you hear a symphony

You understand me like nobody can
I feel my soul unfolding like a flower blooming

When this whole world gets too crazy, yeah
And there’s nowhere left to run (nowhere left to run)
I know you give me sanctuary
You’re the only truth I know, you’re the road back home

Can you see me? Here I am
Standing here, where I’ve always been (I've always been)
And when words are not enough
I climb inside your heart and still find (you're my)
You’re my safest place to hide

My safest place to hide (hide)

I know I promised you forever
There’s no stronger word I can use
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You’re my safest place to hide

Oh

Can you see me? (see me) Here I am (here I am)
Standing here, where I’ve always been (I've always been)
When I feel like giving up (up)
I climb inside your heart and still find (yeah, yeah)
You’re my safest place to hide

Oh, yeah
You’re my safest place to hide




This is going to sound corny, but i need to express it. Because it pretty amazing how much these four guys mean to me. correction- FIVE GUYS because kevin will always BE a backstreet boy!!
See i was introduced to these guys when i was 12 years old from my older brother because he was trying to get me out of my hanson phase... and move on to the next group i would become obessed with.

Little did he know, that at the age of 26 i would have STILL been obessed with them. I may not have my wall wall papered in them anymore, but i have what matter the most to me. I had my dream come true this summer on june 4th and june 11th... and they showed me why i love them sooo much...

let me take a second and tell you why

1. The are 10001 percent down to earth.
..and 10001 percent real.
Meeting them and seeing them that close and hugging them and talking to them, it just showed me how real they are. That they are REAL peoeple. Brian wife, Leighanne- omgoss i love her. she is soo perfect for brian. She accepts us Fans and knows that if it werent for us, there would be no backstreet boys. and they know that, and that brings me to my second reason..
When AJ went to rehab the first time and they had to cancel the tour for that while- they came out and they were real with us, and told us all what had happen, and than when he had to go back to rehab this past winter, there was no hiding that either.. and as someone in recovery i look up to him, because if he can do it, so cant i. plus he is a month of soberity length than me.

2. The love they have for us fans.
They show that over and over again. the love they have for us. I Love that they love us soo much. I know some people meet celbrates and are dissappointed becuase they didnt meet there expection.. well BSB... they went beyond my expection.

3. They have been there for me through some pretty HARD times in my life.
..and they dont even know it.
See i have had some very hard times in my childhood, and everytime i needed an escape, i would just put on one of there cds and i would get lost in there voices. and while listening to there voices, i just knew things would be ok. i know it sounds weird, but its true. i was able to escape from my reality and just zone into the music.

4.they are very attractive to look at.
Ok really did you think i wasnt going a whole blog and mention it... haha
They may not be 16 years old anymore, but they sure are VERY atrractive still.. if not more attactive. ;]

i have always said it, that no matter what i will stay a backstreet boys fan... and this is not a phase, cause if it was- dont you think it would have ended a long time ago?  just saying.

Nick, Brian,Aj, Kevin and Howie*

thank your for being the rock i needed sometimes. thank you for being so real with us. and most of all thank you for being YOU. and sharing your talent with us. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
and i will ALWAYS KEEP MY BACKSTREET PRIDE ALIVE!
ps thanks for making my summer a summer i will NEVER FORGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment